Banned from Liferp ...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned from Liferp with a eerie reason

Shinsj7575
(@shinsj7575)

I've been banned from liferp due to assisting in improper action which literally started as Fadeless and I robbing a guy at industrial site. But the guy just jumped into his garage and locked himself in and called the cops which we attempted to attack the cops but they just hid inside their swat van and waited till we go away. I was kind of annoyed with constant acts so I drove my car and pushed their swat van into an open garage. Soon Nutman just hopped in and he banned both of us with the topic assisting in an improper action and for Fadeless he got banned for a reason of KOS.

Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2020 1:53 am
Shinsj7575
(@shinsj7575)

one funny thing is that when we asked them for the vid they used it as a proof of banning us was the scene when the first wave of cops just arrived and Fadeless was killing them when they opened the doors again to run out which was quite after the time we started the robbery

This post was modified 4 years ago by Shinsj7575
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2020 2:07 am
Shinsj7575
(@shinsj7575)

here is my steam profile btw https://steamcommunity.com/id/Alecto12/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2020 2:14 am
TroubledShotGun
(@troubledshotgun)
Posted by: @shinsj7575

I've been banned from liferp due to assisting in improper action which literally started as Fadeless and I robbing a guy at industrial site. But the guy just jumped into his garage and locked himself in and called the cops which we attempted to attack the cops but they just hid inside their swat van and waited till we go away. I was kind of annoyed with constant acts so I drove my car and pushed their swat van into an open garage. Soon Nutman just hopped in and he banned both of us with the topic assisting in an improper action and for Fadeless he got banned for a reason of KOS.

"... so I drove my car and pushed their swat van into an open garage." Again, it was that action right there that got you banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2020 3:11 am
Rayven
(@rayven)

@shinsj7575 they ban you for robberies if they see you doing it I got banned for it

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2020 3:13 am
Share: