Banned for saying h...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for saying homophobic word

Hollayalla
(@holla)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned.  I was scammed for 150k for a house and so I got mad and didn't realize the "F word" was a homophobic word because never in my life have I been told that and so I was banned for homophobic slurs.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance. I feel like I should be given a second chance because I have never known it is a homophobic slur and wouldn't of said it and if I had known which I know do I wouldn't of said it but I did and I am sorry for my actions I love the server and it has let me make some new friends and have a true hard RP experience.  

-What server you were banned from. Life RP #1

-A link to your steam profile. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Boknowsgames/

Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2021 11:15 pm
Hollayalla
(@holla)
Eminent Member

my discord is [RTG] Champ#1111

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2021 5:16 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You didn't know it was a homophobic slur, yet you get taught this in 4th grade and it's one of the only homophobic slurs?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/08/2021 12:26 pm
Hollayalla
(@holla)
Eminent Member

@robert-o-flanko i was never taught that i was a homophobic slur and i never even knew what a homophobic slur was till i got banned since i was homeschooled almost my whole life till this past year a bunch of things you would learn in school i was never taught like what a homophobic slur was. Now i know what it means i wont ever say it again so that is why i am asking for one more chance and i wont screw it up this time

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/08/2021 3:11 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Unbanned, Do it again and you have no chance to return. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/08/2021 12:33 pm
Hollayalla
(@holla)
Eminent Member

Thank you have a good rest of your day Robert 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 10/08/2021 8:14 pm
Share: