Banned for running ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Banned for running away from a cop and hiting him [First ban]

Jake
 Jake
(@jacke)

Hello 

so I got banned for running away from a cop and hiting him so all started when i tried to rob a guy he had a gun when he brought out his gun and I started to shot him and he downed me then cop came and fully killed me when I was downed. Then i was going back I got there and he tried to arest me  but i ran away he downed me then he brought me to the police station revived me and i was trying to run away again then he downed me again brought me in a jail cell in police station then i waited for a while he brought me out to the photos place and take a picture he asked for a 2500 fine I didn't have the money so i hit him and tried to kill him. He downed me again then he revived me I said i din't have the money and he said then extra time and I hit him by accident and he said a ban. PS: Forgot to mention he warned me few times.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: Cause i hit him by an accident

-What server you were banned from: Life rp

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198915854189/

Thanks for reading 

This topic was modified 4 years ago by Jake
Topic starter Posted : 22/07/2020 8:56 pm
Share: