Banned For Robbery Going Haywire

LonE
 LonE
(@lone)
Active Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned

Shot Down The Guy During Robbery Who Turned Back and Stopped To Shoot Me

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

Was Robbing a Guy Name Santa In Brown Apps Cala, i robbed him once and i was following him from mall and he knew i was going to rob him again. He was Running Inside the Cala brown apps had  A Gun On His hand "I said Hands up This is a robbery he didn`t stop he didnt complied to my commands and didnt even bother stopping or hands up but kept running inside to his apps When he got in the building and  instead of complying he tried to turn back when he thought he can turn back and kill me, the moment he turned back and we both started shooting which got him down didnt had time to even gave timer of 10 sec (in a robbery robber gives timer of 10 sec to drop the loot) because situation going haywire had to save my life first i felt threatened because of him turning back with a gun and intention to shoot me.

This Is The Video of Discord that he posted Copy paste in browser to download it: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/723982322185142284/811376690013798460/Unturned_2021-02-16_15-07-59_Trim_Trim.mp4

-What server you were banned from

Life RP

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/id/8283382123434/

Topic starter Posted : 17/02/2021 1:08 pm
Gixi reacted
justin
(@justin)
Trusted Member

I don't really get why LonE is banned because the man who got robbed did failRP. I know Lone since the begin of his live on the liferp server, i gave him his first gun and house and he never did something against the rules. He was one of the best cops and always followed the rules. I really don't get the point of this ban.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2021 2:20 pm
LonE and Gixi reacted
Pablo
(@toga)
Eminent Member

Lone is a good person he has helped me all the time he was a great cop and never broke the rules this was his first ban so i really hope he doesnt get banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2021 2:25 pm
LonE and Gixi reacted
Gixi
 Gixi
(@gixi)

He ain't disurving a ban , he is the most honest and would never do shit to get banned , so i think he should be 100% unbanned

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2021 3:07 pm
Qyint
(@qyint)

For me you should be unbanned because the peasant turned around with a gun and did not obey commands ( and start shooting) so you started shooting at him

#freeLonE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2021 5:14 pm
LonE reacted
DrDallas
(@drdallas)

I really don't understand why he got banned. He never broke the rules, this ban is unjustified. He could either

1. Never rob anyone until his cop permissions are removed (seriously guys he had them for 3 days as a part of the recording, just sad).

2. Rob people since he is not technically PD.

He is a good kid, he has never broken a rule. He very clearly told the person to "put his hands up, he turned around, ready to fire, and Lone shot him."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2021 5:18 pm
LonE reacted
Gixi
 Gixi
(@gixi)

The Video it self tells everything the guy didnt stop when he said this is a robbery he tried to run to his house instead of stopping and complying to his command of puting hands up because that was robbery and he turned back and tried to shoot he didnt care about his life when someone during a robbery tried to run and try to kill, robber dont give any time and he can kill him cuz he tried to fight back. LonE do everything in server but he dont break the rules ever no matter what +1 rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2021 5:42 pm
HBI
 HBI
(@hbi)
Trusted Member Customer

Why tf is lone banned obviously the kid who was being robbed looked back with a gun ready to shoot lone, seriously what would u do if u was in lone's place wait for the kid to take the first shot and risk dying and losing your shit? This ban makes no sense at all and me and 4 people (currently) think lone should be unbanned

#freeLonE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2021 5:42 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Your friends spamming your appeal saying that you should be unbanned won't do any good, anyways, I'm pretty sure Robert already answered this in Discord, so you will be staying banned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2021 11:21 am
Share: