Banned for racism

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for racism

Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

Banned from URP due to racism

Recently I was banned from URP due to racism, I've been around these servers for quite a long time and I thought I'd hop after a reasonably large break from Unturned. While it was dumb of me not to do so, I hadn't really bothered checking the rules as I assumed they were the same as they were when I left off. I was aware there were rules on racial slurs in the discord but I was not aware these had been implemented into the roleplay servers themselves. While I understand I should have looked the rules over for changes I didn't. I wasn't and would not intentionally break rules as I have been enjoying the server quite a bit since I joined a day or two ago and have already met and made a group with some interesting players I have met in-game. I was honestly trying my best to do the exact opposite of break rules here as I was having a lot of fun back on Unturned but here I am. I happened to not notice this one rule and it was an honest mistake on my part. This is why I am requesting an unban from the server.

- Dolan

Steam Id

-

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242517938/

Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2021 2:15 am
Dolan
(@dolan)
Reputable Member Customer

I also understand that the sort of language that resulted in my ban is not acceptable in any form and would like to apologize to anyone I may have offended or upset.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2021 4:23 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Unbanned, Please read the rules carefully so this does not happen again. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/05/2021 7:10 am
Share: