Banned for kosing

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Banned for kosing

Tymek
(@tymek)

I am not sure how it was exactly but I found out and Admin Bob is banned me, so maybe he can explain the whole reason. 

I found out I was banned for kosing too many times. At the time, I didn't know what that meant.

I love this server and I promise I will improve and I will not break the rules anymore. I wasn't aware that I was doing wrong. Please give me another chance.

I was banned on Chernarus

Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tymekpolska/

Topic starter Posted : 22/11/2019 6:34 pm
Vessuscite
(@vesscoochie)
Estimable Member Customer

Are your new to unturned? If not then you should know what KOS is.

Posted : 22/11/2019 10:07 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

after they kossed me i explained to them that we ban for kos and what kos is and never to it again.

for some reason they tried to kos me again and the calling me a cunt made me hit  that slay button.

Posted : 23/11/2019 7:17 am
VTM reacted
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

@crazy-bob

give em the what for bob!

Posted : 23/11/2019 2:10 pm
Tymek
(@tymek)

@crazy-bob

I am really sorry I don't play Unturned very long and i think the kos is something like arena or something like that.

Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2019 3:18 pm
Tymek
(@tymek)

@crazy-bob

And i dont called you a cunt. maybe I hit the wrong keys. And probably i dont see when you explain us what is kos. We killed you becasue you start shooting in my direction when you came by your car and I got scared and thought you were just a player who wants to raid us because this was our third base. I am sorry and i promise I will observe rules.

Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2019 3:27 pm
VTM
 VTM
(@vtm)

HAHAHA YES HAHAHA

“And i dont called you a cunt. maybe I hit the wrong keys.“

*I didn’t tell you to go kill yourself with fifty fuck yous attached I musta hit the wrong key* 

Posted : 24/11/2019 12:25 am
Tymek
(@tymek)

@vtm

I didn't call him cunt! At that time, I didn't even know what that meant. I am sorry for everything!

Topic starter Posted : 24/11/2019 3:27 pm
aferreiro
(@aferreiro)
Eminent Member

Tymek sorry to say but I think you wont be unbanned soon seeing you haven't read the rules and you still didn't read the rules

KOS is killing on sight aka just shooting people for no reason

please read the rules so you can understand the server and not get banned

Posted : 25/11/2019 3:49 pm
Tymek
(@tymek)

@aferreiro

I read and i understand all rules and i promise i forever warned the rules! I am just please for last one chance.

Topic starter Posted : 27/11/2019 3:29 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Wont be unbanned for what you did to crazy bob

Posted : 30/11/2019 11:55 am
Share: