Banned for KOS (2nd...

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for KOS (2nd one because the first appeal just vanished)

Shinsj7575
(@shinsj7575)

So apparently I've been banned for Kosing a cop in liferp. Basically what happened was I was just fooling around the server with my friend, we were driving by calabasas when we saw people just chattering at the PD. We just drove there to see what is going on and when we were just chilling. Steve, a police officer took out his taser and said something. The only thing I could understand from his word was "Arrest" due to people's chattering and my friends soundpad. So I thought that he was trying to arrest us for a couple of robberies and random shooting at the sky that happened previously. I ended up shooting him down and realized that I've misunderstood and revived him.

But I've got banned the next day by the admins because it was clearly a KOS that I can't deny that fact so I just decided to write and appeal instead of bragging back about it to the admins.

I've understood about my mistakes and be cautious about it next time if I get unbanned.

Here is my steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Shinsj7575/

Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2021 8:46 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You were warned for KOS instead of banned, and not 4 days later you KOSed yet again. Take these 28 days to read over the rules to make sure this does not happen again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2021 10:31 pm
Share: