Banned for kos

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for kos

iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned.

I got banned for KOS, it was a honest mistake and i mean its not a fair ban. I got banned for KOS, i thought he had a bolo 5 but i forgot you need proof to write someone up for bolo 5 im pretty sure i had proof but i didnt send it. I forgot he was only bolo 4.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:

I was a cadet, it was a honest mistake, i deafened myself from the discord vc because it was so much going on in the pd vc i had to deafen myself to hear what brocav and other was saying in the game. I heard some officers say initiate and come on hurry up, i was underpressure so i forgot he had a bolo 4 and thought someone already write him up for a bolo 5, but i was wrong, ill take full blame for that reason and i understand that i dont want to make an excuse for that reason but my next reason i feel i got treated wrongly and deserve another chance.

I also want to talk about the other reason why i got banned. Witch is totally unfair. I also got banned for ''robbing as a police officer''. I did not say ''This is a robbery''. I have never been that stupid or ever will be that stupid to rob a person while being a pd, it is common sence. It was wrong of me to say ''drop the money warning 1'', it was my first day as a pd and i didnt quit know the rules. I just said that, i didnt give him any further warnings or shoot him, he just left with the money. I also think that i have been treated not that good for that ''so said robbery'' it was not my intention to rob anyone. I dont know if brocav cut the video where you can only hear me say drop the money, but i did not shoot him or engage in any way or give him any further warnings. I was in stress when he just took the money and didnt unlock his car as he promised, so i said some stupid stuff, but again i was a new cadet litterally my first hour of bein pd and i didnt totally know the rules. I know that the rules is in the discord group where it said all the rules. I did read through the rules, i understand that it was my mistake to not memorize all those rules. I definitly think that i should'nt of been kicked from pd. I hope i can get back into pd, and if i do, i promise whoever that is reading this application that i will NEVER do something like this again. I really liked being in pd for the duration of 2 days, i got really upset when i got kicked. I'll say this again i did not intend to rob him, i was unclear of the rules. Im very sorry. This is a unban application but i also want to state my side of the story, thank you for reading. This is also a application to be unbanned/unkicked or considered geting back into pd again. THX4Food i totally understand why you kicked and banned me, you got to serve you're duty and follow the rules.

-What server you were banned from.

Banned from Job discord server and the server, but it was only a 2 day ban from server, i mostly want to be considered back into the pd. 

-A link to your steam profile https://steamcommunity.com/id/sooperkill/

Remind yourself of the server rules i read through the rules again.

Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2023 12:23 pm
Topic Tags
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

Dicord is Ale?x#3294

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2023 12:24 pm
iEatBanana
(@ieatbanana)
Estimable Member

I understand i have a responsibility as a pd, and that nothing like this should happen and a officer should be clear of the rules and treat everyone fairly. If i dont get accepted i understand the reason's why but atleast i got to tell my side of the story. Cheers

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/02/2023 12:48 pm
Share: