Banned for "KOS"

Notifications
Clear all

Banned for "KOS"

Diglett
(@diglett)

-What happened/why you were banned

My groupmates and I were robbing a guy named "Ens1gn". Once we had left the crime scene, he called 911, reported he got robbed and we were wanted. We were driving around and bumped into the police recruit Ivar. Ivar said, "Get out of the car x2, don't make this harder than it is supposed to be, stop the car and get out." We got out thinking we were going to be arrested and the guy named Stevechoochoo had his gun out, so we assumed he was helping Ivar. We shot both of them since we thought it would be resisting arrest and would be allowed. After that situation, we got both of their guns and left. After that, I logged off because it was late, and found out, that I was banned. 

I was banned for "KOS" thinking that it was okay to resist arrest and kill a guy that was associated with the police.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I feel I should get unbanned because I read in the rules resisting police is allowed and killing a guy aiming a gun at me while we were in a gunfight was not allowed. I have only been banned once (Free Building) and I have learned from my mistakes at that time. After this incident, I will read over the rules once again, to get familiar with them. I will now act carefully in everything I do on the server. I have been playing this server for 6 months (on and off). I would really love to play on the server again.

Really Sorry

-What server you were banned from

LIFE RP

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198988450382/

Remind yourself of the server rules

I will 

Topic starter Posted : 05/04/2021 2:05 am
Starging
(@starging)
Trusted Member

Denied. Copy and Paste don't copy and Paste Appeals