Banned by Dylan

Notifications
Clear all

Banned by Dylan

Skinny_rooster
(@skinny_rooster)
Eminent Member

Stole Vess's and Sharks car while they were offline in SZ

Vess never made a forum post and dmed a Admin which is Dylan a week after it happened

I had a video of me showing the playerlist with Shark and Vess offline then stealing but deleted it and thats why Vess waited a week after

The evidence Vess gave Dylan was a PHOTO of a discord chat that was deleted and edited

I shouldn't have ever been banned and even if I should have Vess also should have been banned for admitting to leaving a vehicle in safezone while offline

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198377545558/

Topic starter Posted : 30/05/2019 2:26 am
Zombiekiller91
(@zombiekiller91)
Eminent Member

1. Evidence of wrongdoing can be submitted anytime. No matter what the time length is.

2. It is forbidden to stealy a vehicle from the SZ. Whether or not the owner/friends are online.

3. Although you are not suppose to leave vehicles in SZ and go offline. It's not a bannable offense. The punishment for this rule is to lose their vehicle.

You are just blaming others for your mistakes. Just say you made a mistake and you can get unbanned.

This post was modified 5 years ago by Zombiekiller91
ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2019 4:22 am
yeeyee
 yeeyee
(@yeeyee)
New Member Guest

1. Leaving a vehicle in SZ isn't bannable simply because admins realize that players forget and crash often

2. Stealing a vehicle in SZ while the owners are offline doesnt matter AT ALL, still stealing vehicles in sz.

3. If you have proof that he edited/deleted any text that can really help, but since discord doesnt allow inspect element and I myself have seen the element it was very convincing and doesnt show any signs of photoshop.

3. After I was talking with Vessuscite in DM's he told me that he totally forgot about the evidence because he took it and had to rush out of the door, and that events that happened that day reminded him.

Nice try but this is a crappy ban appeal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2019 4:35 am
Daved
(@daved)
Active Member Customer

well I think youre a little bitch plus you don't even know the rules gg kid

This post was modified 5 years ago by Daved
ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2019 5:33 am
Zombiekiller91
(@zombiekiller91)
Eminent Member

I don't know the rules? But you do? Seems to be working pretty fine for you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2019 5:41 am
Zombiekiller91
(@zombiekiller91)
Eminent Member

Whoops and I thought you were Skinny, Daved. Anyway just to rephrase that since I know I'm mistaken. I have never gotten in trouble with the admins. And you are insulting me because I'm trying to offer him advice and asking him to accept he made a mistake and admit that?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2019 6:10 am
Skinny_rooster
(@skinny_rooster)
Eminent Member

Read what I said and re-respond please. I never blamed anyone dumb dumb

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/05/2019 6:42 am
Zombiekiller91
(@zombiekiller91)
Eminent Member

Not directly no. But you are trying to pass the blame onto others