Notifications
Clear all

Banned

Shanise
(@shanise)

To whoever is reading, i was banned this is a first and honestly I'm not suprised.

let me tell you a summary of what happened, I started playing on this server after watching a nylex episode. I was so drawn to it that I went out of my way to get the full experience. Today I logged on 2-3 times (second day here), there were some techinical issues. But, on the 3rd time a few minutes into being online i was robbed and i was ok with it. However, a bit after that i was standing with a group at police station and the guys had guns and maybe licenses as well. they started asking me if i kos'd someone or one of them, which i then replied no. but proceeded to file a claim on me. I just want to go back to the roleplay, thank you.

Topic starter Posted : 31/12/2021 6:41 am
Shanise
(@shanise)

OK, I wanted to make another appeal statement:

Why was I banned?  A player falsy believed I kos' his friend. Which I can say I didn't. The only kos i did was a while before where a officer put me away for my actions.

(Banned from Life Roleplay, unlimited)

How will I behave towards the future? I will be more cautious of other players, however not disrupting the roleplay atmosphere and experience of others. 

I genuinely and sincerely would like to apologize for my actions.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Shanise
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/01/2022 8:15 am
Shanise
(@shanise)

Sorry, I forgot to add:

The map I was banned on was Unlimited unturnov

And my steam profile link is:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199137307301/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/01/2022 4:32 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Denied, Video shows you randomly KOSing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2022 5:30 pm
Shanise
(@shanise)

@robert-o-flanko

sorry, but was this when i was put in jail?

because if it was, i had just joined and honestly i read the rules at the beginning but had yet to understand them to there full extent.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/01/2022 12:05 am
Shanise
(@shanise)

if you are going to make a statement of just, me being denied. at least come up with a few resolutions for my actions. A second chance would do, since if you looked on my record this is my first banned Ever on steam.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/01/2022 12:08 am
Share: