Notifications
Clear all

Banned

Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: My group and I were at NWAF -aka- KOS ZONE. Bom Step asked if we were at SZ I said yes even though we were, which I guess is against the rules? Anyways, he sent a Teleport request to me and I accepted, then I proceeded to say our Group's description which you can follow up on my steam group page. Then he tped back, and Colonel Sanders TP Killed him. I even said to him "you shouldn't of killed him" "Why did you kill him" Which you can even Ask Sanders, Bandit and Blast. Anyways, He tped back once more and was shot. Anyhow I was banned for TP KOS, even though I never fired a shot happened. Now Sanders AGAIN stated "I'm allowed to shoot him after a minute so I did" AGAIN I stated that in chat, but I never fired a shot. I also stated that I didn't like his movement, because who knows he could've pulled something because he was NOW inside the KOS ZONE. I'm not saying I'm not a douche bag or I wasn't in the wrong, yes I did tp him somewhere against his will, but I did NOT TP KOS to get this ban.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance. I deserve a second chance, because this is thewe first situation or report I have gotten in a long, time or I at least deserve some mercy or a final chance warning, because obviously I have stated and its a know fact, that I did not TP KOS, and I will apologize to the victim Bom
-What server you were banned from: Chenarus
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198158639047/

Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2020 5:19 pm
Amazed
(@amazed)
Estimable Member

I never said I killed anyone, there were others there who can back me up. Sanders is retarded and only looking out for my own. Ask anyone in my group currently

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2020 6:49 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Ban reduced to 4 days.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2020 6:52 pm
Share: