Ban Appeal (with th...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Ban Appeal (with the BS cut out)

Brune
(@brunebrune)
Eminent Member

Okay so i was talking to bob and apparently this is meant to be more of a formal apology for and acknowledgement of your transgressions as if appealing for parol rather than some shit out of criminal court, so I'm going to retry it.

- What happened?

My 3rd attempt at building some form of rp structure that i could base my character story on got wiped which at the time was upsetting but not the end of the world. However the arrogance and clear tone of delight at my demise in several other players voices (Artyom, Nakaya, ect) drove me to empty the last few rounds of a gun i found in the rubble into one of their faces as the drove into my character in the process of which several of the bullets hit the vehicle he was on. After the fact rather than admitting that the toxicness in their voices had gotten to me and made me angry and cause me to lash out i proceeded to treat the whole situation like a court battle over my civil rights being disregarded by "the man" or some shit along those lines (analogies aren't my forte). Now that i have realised it isn't a damn battle where to give ground is to lose i can make somewhat of a more formal apology.

I guess this is the why unban bit?

So, I would like to apologise with as much sincerity as text can convey to all the staff who had to take the time to put up with my nonsense and read my long essays of mostly technicality bs in my stubborn defense and refusal to admit that i lost my temper to the arrogance of children several years younger than me (I would apologise to them to except i think they got a good ego stroking out of it), and that despite all the crap i gave them for still allowing me to have a voice all be it an annoying one. I apologise for all the inconvenience i have caused to all staff and any players affected by it. I will admit this doesn't seem at all new to me as i was always a stubborn student and practically a professional at causing this kind of crap.
I assume it would be safe to end with a promise to have better behaviour and a tighter leash on my temper with arrogant children (i would say like me except i'm legally not a child anymore) and one final sorry for being a stubborn ass in general.

I was banned from the Chernarus Roleplay server.   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134425604/

PS. Did i do good this time?

Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2019 8:31 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

Thank you for the sincere apology, appreciate your honesty. 

You're unbanned. Perhaps before re-joining you could give the rules a quick read. 

WB:)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/03/2019 9:32 pm
Brune
(@brunebrune)
Eminent Member

will do, thank you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/03/2019 9:45 pm
Share: