Ban Appeal | Lucife...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Ban Appeal | Lucifer

Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned

I was banned for 11 months for the reason FailRP.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance

I don’t think I should be unbanned, as I admit I did break the rules. However, I am appealing for a shorter ban sentence. I’ll explain to you the story of what happened. I was getting arrested for doing a bank heist, but one of the doors were left open in the Monterey Jail so I tried to run out before getting gunned down. This I admit, is breaking the rules and was FailRP, I may of not known this was against the rules, but I got told by an Admin it is indeed. This I am very sorry for but the story continues. Nexx warned me to not run away in cuffs or I will be banned. I got sent to Ferndale PD and was there for around 30 minutes. I then made a plan to try escape, someone came in as a visitor and dropped me a gun in the box, after he went I asked the Officer “Neer” to let me out and pay fine, as I came out I pulled out the gun and said “This is an attempt to break out of jail, pull a gun out and I will shoot you”. He then tazed me and put me back in my jail cell. That’s when Gacy came on and banned me for FailRP, I don’t know which incident I got banned for, probably both, but I FailRPed and got banned. All I ask for is a shorten to 28 days as I indeed did break the rules, but I am very sorry and did not know you could 1. try run away and 2. try escape out of jail. If I could get unbanned or shortened even shorter than 28 days that would be great, but I would be extremely happy with it shortened to 28 days. Thank you for your time.

-What server you were banned from

LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199150912339/

Sincerely,

Lucifer

Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2021 12:13 pm
Starring380
(@starring380)
Eminent Member

+1 This guy is very active on the server and he didn't know and I think no one would know about the jail break incident

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2021 5:14 pm
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

Since you're active on the discord this makes it easier for me to demonstrate the type of behaviour you showed during this incident.

I was told by another staff member; 'Nexx' You were constantly breaking out of jail when cops would open the door to let others inside the cell while dealing with your buddies during these incidents. You were deliberately causing distress among the other players and this can be proven. You typed and also said this in game; quote: "I may of not known this was against the rules" This was a clear lie as you yourself asked in discord suggestions to add a way to escape from prison

Luci04/13/2021

"Maybe you could make a way to escape from jail? I'm not sure how but it would be cool, but if you get caught you get arrested for like 30 mins"

One thing you was caught for lying when i spoke to you. Also with all of nexx's warnings and other police officers explaining you cannot do this. You still continued. I at this point was told of the incident and then went into console and specifically spoke to you to stop being an idiot.
yet according to you. You were banned and didn't have ANY warnings whatsoever.

Luci04/17/2021

didnt get any warnings!

You also exclaim here that you don't know which incident you were banned. Yet you sarcastically reply to robert (staff member)

Luci04/17/2021

didnt know an attempt to break out of prison is frp and a 1 year ban!

Conclusion:
If you think something is against the rules it probably is.
If no one else does it and you start doing something and are told to stop doing that specific thing, dont do it.
Please respect my staff and the community of URP as i do not tolerate sarcastic behaviour towards my staff. If you disrespect them they will disrespect you. 

You were told by Mods. Admins. Head Staff which is me, to not do this. Yet when i told you. Roughly 20 minutes later when i tell nexx to put you in a different cell so you can't be with your friends for being over excited. You completely disregard what you was told and do it again. After so many warnings you can't really apologise saying you blame ignorance to the rules when you're being specifically told something. 

I will shorten your ban to three months. Not one month.

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Gacy
ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/04/2021 6:11 pm
Lucifer1337
(@lucifer1337)
Trusted Member

When I said didn't getting any warnings I was talking about the ban, as yes Nexx did say stop running away and trying to escape. But anyway, thank you for the shorten and appreciate your time.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/04/2021 6:30 pm
xArrowverse
(@xarrowverse)

@boii hi, I've recently been banned because of a misunderstanding. I said I used better discord oblivious of the rule against it and I dont use it. If I could get an unban that would be greatl thank you for ur time

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2022 9:54 pm
xArrowverse
(@xarrowverse)

Ban Appeal for the Discord Server known as r/Lucifer

Username: xArrowverse#8937

Time of ban: April 7th 2022 or the day this was posted. Time: Banned within the hour of posting this.

Reason for unban/appeal: Hello, fine r/Lucifer Discord Team. I trust you are well. Recently I've been banned for saying/lieing that I broke the TOS of Discord or Rule of the server which I've never came across upon. Which was saying that I use "Better Discord." I don't use Better Discord. If was a misunderstanding between me and the person who banned me assuming I was breaking the TOS by doing so. I will not have false sayings on how I use an external application within Discord or anything breaking the TOS or server from hereby out. xArrowverse#8937 - username. I'd like to thank you very much for reading my appeal and taking the time out of your day to do this. Hope you have a great day/night. 🏆🔥🔥

Kind regards - Arrow (Discord Server owner of 200+ Members) Doesn't add up to anything, but just adding that I've looked at the tos before and haven't seen it. Will look again, I probably missed it. 

G-day - G-nite 💬 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/04/2022 10:05 pm
Share: