Clear all

Ban appeal for Life RP

Dimitri
(@dimitri)
New Member Customer

I was banned for kos.

I was on the Life RP server

My Steam ID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198446859184

Why I think I can have A second chance. Well I screwed up I tough they were guys that robbed my friend before and I really didn't think about it and I know I'm retarded and I'm sorry and I know that y'all don't give two chicken shit but I swear I wont do it again and I know coming forma complete stranger you think is writing a sob story but if y'all find me kosing I deserve a year and I know y'all just gave me one but if you cant ride the ban I'm really hoping y'all can maybe lower it to 6 months or 3 months or something like that, all im saying is I would love a second chance and love to play with my friends on there, I understood what I did was wrong and went over the rules and went over everything and after this I promise and swear to you I will go over them again O know that it would be very hard giving me a second chance but if I really truly wanted to kos with thinking about it and going back to it I would go to modern role play or Ack to kos if I wanted to,please accept my offer and I will give the man I killed his stuff back and money for compensation-Dimitri

Topic starter Posted : 10/09/2020 2:00 am
WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

Hello, this seems to be an honest application. I will unban you as soon as I get on, probably in a few days. If I hear anything saying that you KOSed someone or did something bad, I will ban you again. Hope you respect the rules when you will be unbanned.

- WWTC (Trial-Moderator)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/09/2020 2:50 am
WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

You should be unbanned now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2020 9:05 pm
Share: