ban appeal for free...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] ban appeal for freebuild

fantechboi
(@fantechboi)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned: i was banned for freebuild and griefing.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance i dont remember myself freebuilding anything. the only thing that i could come up in my mind is my apartment on monterey. i skipped one door because i couldn't place the door on the first entrance and then 2 hours later i saw someone build a deed on it and theres a door with metal plates covered, i also dont remember me griefing or any such thing, if i get unbanned i would like my refund i had a triplet a backlash,bluntforce,kalashnikov 5 wall lockers and drugs and drug equipments (can easily be compensated by 5k if possible)

-What server you were banned from: Liferp

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198381386778

Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2022 2:25 am
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Denied 

You griefed peoples hangers don't lie in a ban appeal it wont get you very far be honest and reapply in a couple days!

Posted : 30/08/2022 3:34 pm
fantechboi
(@fantechboi)
Trusted Member

@LarryLewton
dude i never griefed hangers, the only hangers i got close was xxx and mrducky's hangers.

i checked mrducky's hangers because i was let in by him because i was in a group with xxx and i never built anything.

im guessing your getting the griefing story from the part of xxx's hangers, i placed large and small metal plates because i was helping him build his hangar, but i got off then when i got back on again i saw that he deleted the group which meant we were not teammates anymore, i dont have any recording but if you can go to chat logs my name is gusvavo fry you will see chat logs of xxx asking people if they wanna join his group or something, i think that can be used as proof that i am not bsing about being in xxx's group.

but if this was not about xxx's hangar, and others, can you provide proof that i did it?
because i only remember going to 3 hangars 
mrducky's hanger,xxx's hanger,jack or jake's hanger because he was selling guns in monterey airport.

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2022 11:55 pm
Share: