Ban appeal , apolog...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Ban appeal , apology

NiteSky
(@nitesky)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned?: What had happend was, Sticky and I were arresting Checkmate, and he was kinda goofing around just punching us and such. We couldnt get him in a cell, so we downed him and we went after Larry, who had a bolo at the time. We got Larry Inside the builidng, and then I rememberd that Checkmate was still on the ground dead. I had then yelled at Sticky, because I was mad at him that he had not handled Checkmate yet and in the heat of the moment I accidentally said a part of the "f slur."

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance?: First I would like to start off with apologizing to the entire LGBTQ community for the actions and things I may have said or done to come across in a disrespectful way. I truly was not aware of my actions until they had already occured which was to late. I have given it some time and feel like I deserve a second chance, because while I have been banned I have taken the time to educate myself some on the LGBTQ community. I have learned a lot about the things that may hurt or come accross in a bad way toward you guys as people. I truly am aware of the mistake I have made and apologise for saying what I did.

Second I would like to say I will be more diligent when it comes to the things I say within the server and community. I will do my best to keep my calm when I get heated to make sure something like this does not happen again. I have apologised to Sticky for the things I have said to him and am here to apologize to not only the staff team, but all people of the community that may have heard what was said. I know this is a community that involves kids and I should be more aware of what is said to make sure to give a good influence on the kids that play.

Third I would like to say that I am from another country, that does not speak english normally. As much as yall may not believe me I can promise this was a mistake and I did not mean to do what I had done. I have done my best to take the time off the server and make sure to give time toward being away. Durring this time I have learned of all the terms that are not allowed to be said in the server. I have taken the extra time to reread the rules to insure I do not break them again. I would like to come back to the server as swat again and continue to help and do my best to give a better influence. I truly hope you guys can take this into consideration and accept my apology. If not unban me right away at least take some time off the ban as it is my first offense.
Thank you for reading this and hope to hear back soon!

-What server you were banned from?: Life RP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324939720/

Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2023 12:19 am
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Denied, U say its your first offense but u have previously been banned for Kos, Money exploiting re appeal in a couple days if you wish. 

Posted : 09/09/2023 1:20 am
Share: