Notifications
Clear all

ban appeal

happ_dino
(@happ_dino)
New Member Customer

So i was on the life RP server just doing random stuff for fun because I was bored and looking for trouble.Then a few people started robbing the bank so I went to check it out and spectated. A few minutes later a few more people came to watch. I decided to do something stupid because I'm an idoit. I have no idea of what I was thinking but i ran into the bank for sh#ts and gigs and i got shot. I came back to look at the robbery

but the plugin or mod in the server did not let me go back to the same spot and earlier i was already pissed off since i got killed by a wolf and when i came back almost all my stuff despawned since i couldn't go back to the same spot for about 5 minutes. I thought that the server also have warnings for example : I run into the bank for no reason while theres a robbery. That would be a warning. I payed attention to the chat to see if they gave me a warning or something. I did it a few more times because my idoitic brain thought it was harmless and doesn't piss of the police. At that point i had no empathy for the Mods and cops since i have been robbed several times and thought no one cared. I was also stuck in the mine when i was a beginner. I begged for help since i was new and did not know where to get a flashlight or a headlamp. I was stuck in there for 4 irl days until finnaly some random guy was mining and he found me in the corner. That had brought down the idea of everyone here was nice and would help me out. I didn't think everyone was nice after my first day so that caused me to do my stupid shenanigans. I would like to have a second chance because I was a new , young and inexperienced player. I was banned for a year but now i think i learned my lession of "Do not be a moron next time".  Thank you for your time.

Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2020 3:12 pm
Topic Tags
Share: