Ban Appeal-47_kiki_...

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Ban Appeal-47_kiki_47

47_kiki_47
(@47_kiki_47)
Trusted Member

-What happened: I was banned for inapropriate behaviour(I was joking around with my friends in Swaynesess bar at that time saying ''i like raping small children'') ,then an admin suddenly popped up and he gave me 2 warnings but i didn't see them . I'am terribly sorry of what i did and i want to appologise to the whole admin team.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned: A lot of time has passed and I mostly just want to come on and have fun on the server not grinding it like I used to and being focused on having everything - I think I should have a second chance because I know I won't make the same mistake again and I wont make any mistakes from now on even if I am 100% sure of the situation I will not take the initiative and will just go off of what my teammates do. I promise that I wont break any rules on the server from now on and if I do I can be harshly punished with no chance of having an appeal or ever coming back onto the server. I hope that you can forgive me and to look past my mistake . Thank you

-What server you were banned from: Life RP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199395945607

Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2023 9:26 am
Legend.AceX reacted
Topic Tags
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Pretty sure there is a bit more to the story. Denied

Posted : 21/08/2023 10:59 am
Share: