Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Ban appeal

Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: I was a police and I told nutman previously that I also work for a mafia and he got surprised when I was funding them and then decided to perm ban me for corruption.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: Why a perm ban (It's been like 2 weeks now since being banned btw)? Like a kick from the police and a small ban is reasonable but perm is pretty excessive. I should be unbanned because it's a rule I can't even break again due to me never going to be accepted back into the police, and because it's an unnecessary ban length.

-What server you were banned from: LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/76561194126736542/

Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2020 7:53 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

I honestly agree the reason for being perm banned for "corruption" is honestly bs that shouldn't even be a bannable offense in the first place. Get my mans unbanned smh

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2020 8:02 pm
Xilac
(@xilac)
Eminent Member Customer

honestly it is kind of dumb, no one should be banned perm for corruption unless its an admin. it should just be a kick off the force and you hand over your police gear.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/06/2020 9:24 pm
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

Also sorry for the first question being white, idk why it did that

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/06/2020 11:15 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

I was funding them and then decided to perm ban me for corruption.   got ya here it is

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2020 7:23 am
Gacy
 Gacy
(@boii)
Reputable Member

With the force you agree to be apart of the force pretty much and that's that. That being said i have unbanned you. Have fun on the server.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/06/2020 2:56 pm
Share: