Notifications
Clear all

Ban appeal

M0tionXVI
(@m0tionxvi)
Trusted Member

-What happened/why you were banned- Revenge KOS
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance - I'm a returning player of 16 months and I really wanna be unbanned because friends are on the server and I really wanna join and play with them, and I am really sorry about my actions for killing for poor guy it makes me feel so stupid and I apologise
-What server you were banned from - Chernarus 
-A link to your steam profile - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198880193642/

Topic starter Posted : 25/08/2019 4:47 pm
M0tionXVI
(@m0tionxvi)
Trusted Member

Ignored. As usual :/

😔

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/08/2019 11:47 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You realize that you arnt the only person who has been banned on Chernarus and that there are multiple other appeals besides yours waiting to be looked at? Shagger for example has been waiting 2 weeks for his appeal to be looked at on a first offense. You shouldnt except a 1 day wait for your appeal with 2 SZ Griefing Bans and 2 KOS Bans as your prior ban history. Staff work is a volunteer job, You shouldnt except them to work 24/7 and answer immediatly. Thats not how this works. Be patient for your appeal to be looked at, Have a nice day.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2019 12:11 am
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

M0tionXVI, Robert is right.

isn't it weird  that when you appeal a ban (specially in cases like yours where you have multiple bans under your belt) you expect to be unbanned just like that.

Sometimes the speed at which bans are undone is slow so you can think about your sins... so you wont sin again..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/08/2019 9:57 pm
M0tionXVI
(@m0tionxvi)
Trusted Member

Ok, so I'm going to think about my actions and come up with a good reason to become unbanned right?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2019 12:36 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Just because you came up with a random "Good Reason" Dosent mean you will be unbanned for it. The fact that you have been banned for KOS 2 times before proves that you dont really care for the Server, a "Good Reason" Cant really solve that. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/08/2019 5:14 am
M0tionXVI
(@m0tionxvi)
Trusted Member

Well If I'm gonna be honest Robert I really do like the server I know I have had a lot of inconveniences and I have messed up so many times but I am a true fan of the server I only got banned because I made a lot of stupid decisions and I want to avenge myself and become a better player in whole.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2019 2:01 pm
Eli Barnes
 Eli Barnes
(@Eli Barnes)
New Member Guest

I literally have no idea why I was banned I just logged off came back the next day and I was banned

I want to be unbanned because I enjoyed playing on the server and I want to play again

Chernarus Roleplay

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198890562677/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/08/2019 4:22 am
Share: