[Solved] ban appeal

jaimejohnson1
(@jaimejohnson1)

Riley Johnson
Jaimejohnson1
rileydevlin1@icloud.com
8/29/2023
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199411114760/

Subject: Ban Appeal for [Killing a kid when he said he will blow my friends brain's out]
server #life roleplay

Dear mods

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal a recent ban that was applied to my account jaimejohnson1 . I am an avid player of unturnted and have invested a significant amount of time and money into the game.

First and foremost, I would like to express my sincere apologies if my actions within the game have violated any of the terms of service or community guidelines. I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and respectful gaming environment for all players, and I deeply regret any actions on my part that may have disrupted this balance.

Since the ban was issued, I have taken the time to reflect on my actions and their impact on the game and its community. I assure you that I am committed to adhering to the rules and guidelines set forth by unturnted and will make every effort to prevent any such incidents from occurring in the future.

I would like to request a reconsideration of my ban and kindly ask for the opportunity to continue enjoying unturned with the friends I've made and the progress I've achieved over time. I am willing to accept any necessary consequences for my actions and participate in any corrective measures that unturned deems appropriate.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your response.

Sincerel

riley johnson
jaimejohnson1(in game name)
rileydevlin1@icloud.com

Topic starter Posted : 29/08/2023 8:06 pm
LarryLawton
(@larry)

Unbanned 

Posted : 30/08/2023 2:19 am
Share: