Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Ban Appeal

Brune
(@brunebrune)
Eminent Member

What happened? 

- I placed turrets to protect me for 5 minutes well i got the start of my alchemy lab down (had no team mates to protect me)

- Dudes rode into the turrets and died before i had chance to warn them or try turn them off as my back was turned. We all died.

- We all went back. I got my loot and wanted to let them get theirs when they calmed down but got killed again out of anger.

- Tried to explain to admin that it all happened so fast there was nothing i could have done to stop it.

- Get banned while trying to be reasonable about something completely out of my control when it happened and not given any chance to rectify it the mistake. 

- Despite their kos, dudes get their loot back so they are no worse off than when they started, which is what i was trying to do before they started shooting me and my turrets the second time.

I understand how frustrated you must be with me after just unbanning me and then me getting mixed up in some situation like this but as i have been trying to explain it was never my intention to get mixed up in this i was just trying to build my base and then the whole thing went down within a few seconds before i could do anything to change it, and i didn't even see it coming as my back was turned to them originally.

Why?

I'm sorry for putting you and the players through this and I'm glad they got their stuff back in the end. I understand if you still want me banned for a while just to let it sink in but i do implore you to shorten the ban from 1 year as there really was nothing i could do to stop it in the moment and it can be seen as i didn't try to shoot them and certainly couldn't do anything after dying, I just assumed and hoped that after they realised it wasn't me they would just run out of turret range but were evidently too late. I really wish there was more i could have done to stop it going down the way it did but i think its fairly evident i couldn't but still i apologise for that. I hope you come to understand the predicament is was in and in no way do i intend it as cheek when i suggest that in your spare time building regulations may want to be added to the rules such as, "no placing turrets (or certain types) on incomplete builds" cause i really had no clue about it i just assumed that's what solos did to protect themselves during building.

Sorry for everything that happened and the manner in which it happened, hopefully we can come to some sort of understanding like a week ban or something along those lines.

PS. You may want to implement a strike system for these grey area situations of kos. 1 = 3 day ban  2= week ban  3 = perma ban

(just a suggestion)

Topic starter Posted : 17/03/2019 6:14 pm
Share: