Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

ak47boi
(@ak47boi)

I stole a crate container and a modded walkie talkie from these people i did it cause those people always bullied me called me things like ni**er and besides it survival rp right? so why should taking things people drop on the ground be stealing and then these people say i ruin there eperience even tho they ruined my experience first and if you look on the rules it dont say taking stuff of the ground is bannable i did not rob them or take stuff from there crate they dropped it knowing that people could take it anways they offended me by saying im a dumb screeching white kid also im so nice when you look at the video evidence the video cuts when i try to return his stuff and this guy is a rdmer to and all these people who have reported me have camped the safe zone and have killed me a few times but i dont even care because i know no ones gonna listen to me anyways please unban me i did nothing that broke rules.  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198404012025/

Topic starter Posted : 04/08/2018 4:24 am
ak47boi
(@ak47boi)

This is bullshit i hope you know that d4 stealing stuff that was dropped on the floor is not against the fucking rules yu abuser you just wanna choose sides with Nikolai some staff that actually has some brains  can you please unban me because if staff keeps banning people for no reason then this server community will turn to shit even worse then it already is you would thinka co owner would be smarter but no there brainwashed by this retarded nikoli guy im glad i stole from i did not break any rules i did not kos rob kos revenge none of that so dont send me that bullshit video cause that "proof" is useless and just shows how triggerd people get when they loose barely anything the same people who reported me are rdmers and there sae zone campers and kosers theres a reason why there status is bandits and villians they kill not in kos zone they kill on sight but you just dont care because you like them and you dont got balls to ban them some actually smart staff just unban me theres no point in banning me and if you think i should get banned look at the rules i the stuff i was accused of which is true should get me kicked not banned so what i leid about stealing who da fuck cares its roleplay smh nikolai i would understand if you were admin and i stole from you sure you would get me banned but your not you little btich and all your friends are annoying rdmers and sz campers anyway unban me cause im innocent i fallowed the rules and i was really starting to like this server im very sorry for triggering you d4 so would you stop being a ass and unban me thanks

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/08/2018 8:03 pm
ak47boi
(@ak47boi)

can you just respond staff like you just unbanned someone  but your ingnoring my post i did fucking nothing wrong just tell me if i banned perm or what like wtf take so long

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/08/2018 10:22 pm
Share: