Clear all

[Closed] Ban Appeal

Zyrxan
(@zyrxan)
Eminent Member

-What happened/why you were banned
"NITRP, Attempt KOS - 2 weeks, appeal on forums"
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance
I feel as if I deserve an unban because, 2 Weeks for "NITRP, Attempt KOS" is extremely long seeing as how KOS is a 5 day ban. I asked the admin "Nexx#1000" (Discord ID 387663772245819392) when I attemped KOS and when I had NITRP, He said "All you do is walk around and do nothing but earrape and punch people" and I explained that I only punch players if there is a valid reason behind it, he said "Yeah on god valid reason", Then said some more useless things about "You should be lucky its only 2 weeks" and that he "lowered it" and then said "Like, just appeal on forums". So that is what I am now doing and I think I deserve an unban because 2 weeks is extremely long based on how he said "All you do is earrape and punch people", I was also never warned to stop earraping. And if I punch someone its most likely for a good reason. Sorry if I did anything wrong.
-What server you were banned from
LifeRP
-A link to your steam profile
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199135230974/

Topic starter Posted : 19/09/2022 5:26 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

NITRP is usually a permanent ban by normal standards, I just see your case as not a serious case of it hence it was lowered. I've been watching you on the server for a good while ever since you started, you were fine but then decided that if you're friends with some admins that they'll let you get away with shit or something, mate. You got banned because I saw you walk up to a kid, start earraping at him and then punch him, down him, revive him, the kid gets hit by a car so you proceed to start punching people around you because "you got ran over", so much for good reason innit. And this isn't a one time thing, it's been happening the good past few days, there's been a good few complaints about you just randomly punching people, purposely driving around to hit people and then saying they were in the middle of the road, kos, etc etc you get the point. I'm not denying this appeal, I'll let someone else decide if it's a Y/N

Posted : 20/09/2022 2:40 pm
Helpimbad
(@helpimbad)

Denied

2 weeks is lenient for what you did it could've easily been a perm ban 

Posted : 22/09/2022 7:47 pm
Share: