Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

UnKoWn
(@unkown-2)

-I had gotten banned for been "KOS" when in my view it was all a means of defending myself from a whole server that had been hunting me all night all night long I've been looking for means of getting cash and every time i attempt pass a known player for attempting to kill me i all of a sudden get either robbed or RDM'd

-I feel like I should be even the opportunity for a second chance since it had only been my first offense for what ever was sought out to be my punishment its not fair to me that i had been harassed all night by a group of 5 maybe more cause i had according to them "kos'd" and i had just recently bought MVP+ cause i was planning on making my name well known and respect by people and even donating cash to new players who sought out cash and who faced difficulties and its not fair no admin asked to see my side even when i had evidence off the attempts of me being hunted down

-Unturned LifeRP

- https://steamcommunity.com/id/UNi99a/

Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2022 12:21 pm
UnKoWn
(@unkown-2)

if there is anything that I had shown that are wrong I am truly sorry for the actions that I didn't stop myself for if i get a chance at redemption i wont take it light hearted I will make the most of a second chance

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/07/2022 12:40 pm
Share: