Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

Shampot
(@shampot)

I've recently been banned due to "Mass KOS", I dont believe that i deserve the ban.

I was driving my car then i encounter a group of people, i did'nt know what's happening, 5 or 6 guys walk up to me saying this is a robbery i get out of my car and some guy keeps pointing at me with a shotgun following me around my car, there were too many mics open and all i heard was warning 2 drop your stuff your getting robbed and these type of stuff, given the fact i was in first person i didnt know what's happening i only had the view of my car at the time, there was a guy saying he is a good guy (and if i'm not mistaken there was a guy called goodguy in their team, so its not a good way to stop a robbery) but honestly i did'nt hear him his voice was somewhat low in-game and saying "he is a good guy" isn't enough info to tell me that the robbery has been canceled, and since there was 3 or 4 mics open shouting i honestly did not hear him. he kept following me around my truck with his gun so i thought this is going down so i pulled out my gun and wiped his team. Turns out they were robbing another guy.

I believe what happened was just a miss-understanding i asked many about the situation each had his own opinion on it saying that it is bannable while the major said it isn't, even the police officer that was sent the recording did'nt know what it was considered as at the time. Also to add on this even if i wont get unbanned, i thought it is fail roleplay to rob two people at the time, so why were they robbing a guy then they all jumped me shouting your getting robbed, this is what led to me thinking that the robbery wasnt cancelled because i know that robbing two at a time was fail roleplay and i was the one getting robbed since i was hearing "drop your stuff", "warning 2" etc...

I ask the admin/moderator/staff who is reading this to view the video that im about to link and see what actually was happening and that if anyone had been in my situation would've done the same, and I ask that the people that were robbing me to also get a fail roleplay ban since they came at me saying this is a robbery while they are robbing someone else. To add on all this the group leader "Triizyz" told me exactly: "Well we can have a deal For a fee to not get reported" for a guy that is confident that he got KOS'ed i don't think he would've sent me this offer.

Please punish them for the fail roleplay even if i dont get unbanned, which i personally believe that i dont deserve it, their fail roleplay is the reason that lead me to get banned.

Thank you, Shampot

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tonybambahoni/

Video of the incident: https://medal.tv/clips/58440859/d1337ezaYzKs

Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2021 10:55 pm
Shampot
(@shampot)
Posted by: @shampot

I've recently been banned due to "Mass KOS", I dont believe that i deserve the ban.

I was driving my car then i encounter a group of people, i did'nt know what's happening, 5 or 6 guys walk up to me saying this is a robbery i get out of my car and some guy keeps pointing at me with a shotgun following me around my car, there were too many mics open and all i heard was warning 2 drop your stuff your getting robbed and these type of stuff, given the fact i was in first person i didnt know what's happening i only had the view of my car at the time, there was a guy saying he is a good guy (and if i'm not mistaken there was a guy called goodguy in their team, so its not a good way to stop a robbery) but honestly i did'nt hear him his voice was somewhat low in-game and saying "he is a good guy" isn't enough info to tell me that the robbery has been canceled, and since there was 3 or 4 mics open shouting i honestly did not hear him. he kept following me around my truck with his gun so i thought this is going down so i pulled out my gun and wiped his team. Turns out they were robbing another guy.

I believe what happened was just a miss-understanding i asked many about the situation each had his own opinion on it saying that it is bannable while the major said it isn't, even the police officer that was sent the recording did'nt know what it was considered as at the time. Also to add on this even if i wont get unbanned, i thought it is fail roleplay to rob two people at the time, so why were they robbing a guy then they all jumped me shouting your getting robbed, this is what led to me thinking that the robbery wasnt cancelled because i know that robbing two at a time was fail roleplay and i was the one getting robbed since i was hearing "drop your stuff", "warning 2" etc...

I ask the admin/moderator/staff who is reading this to view the video that im about to link and see what actually was happening and that if anyone had been in my situation would've done the same, and I ask that the people that were robbing me to also get a fail roleplay ban since they came at me saying this is a robbery while they are robbing someone else. To add on all this the group leader "Triizyz" told me exactly: "Well we can have a deal For a fee to not get reported" for a guy that is confident that he got KOS'ed i don't think he would've sent me this offer.

Please punish them for the fail roleplay even if i dont get unbanned, which i personally believe that i dont deserve it, their fail roleplay is the reason that lead me to get banned.

Thank you, Shampot

Steam link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tonybambahoni/

Video of the incident: https://medal.tv/clips/58440859/d1337ezaYzKs

This is on LIFE ROLEPLAY server

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/07/2021 11:08 pm
josh
 josh
(@josh-5)
Eminent Member

im banned from the server so this is a completely unbiased opinion as i do not know any of the 2 sides involved

after reading the ban app tbh it does completely look like it was a mistake and after watching the video one of the kids in the video is heard telling shampot to get out of his car and put his hands up but then another says na its shampot hes chill and as he stated in that situation where there is multiple squeaky loud children screaming down there mics there is a very high chance you couldnt hear the dude saying wait its shampot hes chill 

it does not at all look like kos as they were planning to rob him and he heard that and there was atleast 2 people holding a gun at his face the whole time witch would be scary and it would make you not think straight as he did not want to lose his loot 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2021 7:30 am
Shampot reacted
WWTC
 WWTC
(@william_wallace_tc)

I've checked the video, and they didn't do anything wrong, I have to assume it was quite hard to hear Triizyz telling you to just drive away. It was a bit confusing for me too, had to rewatch it a few times before being able to fully understand what he was telling. I'll accept your ban appeal as I can conclude it was quite hard to understand what was going on.

Appeal Status : ACCEPTED

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/07/2021 7:17 am
Shampot
(@shampot)

@william_wallace_tc Thank you for understanding kind sir <3

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/07/2021 11:19 am
Share: