Notifications
Clear all

Ban appeal.

Kiks
 Kiks
(@kiks)

-What happened/why you were banned : Simply one guy was trying to rob me i started running away to call the police then he killed/downed  me took my stuff obviously i dont remember the exact name of admin that was on but that guy stole my personal ids "liscences" which i think is not allowed then i got angry told admin about it he didint react so i punched him then he killed me then i got angry wrote some shit which i am ashamed of but yea i got really angry then he banned me.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance : I was fighting for my documents go be given back but admin and guy who robbed me refused to, yeah im probbably not going to get unbanned cuz i wrote some awful things "N word" "said he is an idiot" and stuff but idk maybe ill have some luck.

What server you were banned from: Life RP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/767675755gdss/

Topic starter Posted : 23/01/2021 10:39 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Generally not a good day to start punching a staff member and start insulting him, Racism is also heavily frowned upon here, so i'm gonna deny this, if you want to make another appeal sometime later, feel free to.
- Nexx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/01/2021 11:18 am
Kiks
 Kiks
(@kiks)

Like staff is so special huh. Only thing they do is abuse spawn themselves money cars etc. and they refuse to help players when they need help "they cant" or "ignoring it" 

Nice staff tho

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/01/2021 3:20 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Eh, i try to help the best i can, but lately i've been preoccupied with Behind the Scenes stuff, so i have an excuse. The rest may have a bit of an ego, so yeah.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/01/2021 9:05 am
Share: