Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

Taunting
(@taunting)
New Member Customer

(I was recently banned for NLR)
(I feel I should be banned because I got banned from 2 screen shots and It wasn't NLR the 1st screenshot was showing chat of me saying "don is very powerful he is pointing shotgun at unarmed man" as a meme because thats what he was doing at the moment and the second screen shot is me says I can get your house raided theirs weed since at the time that was screenshotted weed was visible from a window at his house and I saw it after they killed me in the robbery. Leading to the clip of them killing me I think the clip of them killing me is kos they robbed me and then killed I said multiple times I don't have anything and when they shot me they didn't even say it was for body checking me but they said nothing and didn't even body check me or go into his inventory then he finished me for no reason so I think that was kos yes he did rob me but I complied then he shot and then killed me for no reason. I think I should be unbanned instead of waiting a week to play on the server again.)
(I was banned from the Nylex RP Server)
( https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199093944041/)

Topic starter Posted : 26/11/2020 3:28 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Due to the NLR rule being removed and it being handled by a Plugin, This ban shouldn't of happened. I apologize for the Staff Member that did do this ban.

Accepted. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/11/2020 4:15 am
Share: