Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

Ronzik
(@ronzik)

1. Why I was banned:

I was on the life rp server and I did /smuggle for the first time and after I had been shot my screen started glitching out which I learned after the fact was me being arrested but I didn't realize I was being arrested so I suicided using the button that shows up in the middle of your screen once you have been shot but you aren't fully dead and got banned because of that.

2. Why I think I should get unbanned:

I didn't realize I was being arrested and my computer isn't very good and it made it very laggy and I honestly thought I was glitching into the ground and so I suicided. I really didn't mean to evade getting arrested and I even offered to go to jail and let them arrest me if I was unbanned. <<<<(I can include screenshots of me talking with ToasterDude_ on discord if you want me to). I'm being 100% honest when I say I didn't know I was being arrested. It was my first time ever getting arrested in the game and ToasterDude_ wasn't talking in the in-game voice chat which is part of the reason I couldn't tell. He was in a discord VC room at the time and I don't think I have ever heard him talk in-game before. All I'm asking for is a second chance, this is my first time getting banned from the server and It was a mistake that I will make sure never to repeat again. I just want a second chance.

3. The server I was banned from:

Life Rp

4. Link to my steam profile:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ronzik26/

Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2020 5:47 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/08/2020 9:25 pm
Share: