Notifications
Clear all

Ban Appeal

Leon
 Leon
(@leon)
Active Member Customer

-I was banned due to the fact the police barricading an area which surrounded the bank and I was near the bank with my withdrawn money to go home with. I was shot in the head by the robbers as I was in the way which then lead me to go back after my loot. Which I died again as a sniping officer was perched on the building and had orders to kill anyone who went in the area. This time I waited a whole 10 minutes so the NLR zone can clear and I approached the zone within the barricade and Toasterdude banned me as soon as I got to my loot. This ban is permanent as I haven't followed the Police's orders.
-I feel that I should be unbanned as next time I believe I could be much more careful with my surroundings and warnings. I promise to be a law-abiding citizen and role-player (as I already were) and take the warnings I am given more seriously. I will respecting the rules and following them strictly and learn from this mistake.
-Unturned Life Roleplay
- https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199032369028/

Topic starter Posted : 16/08/2020 5:02 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Please dont go to the bank robberies when they happen. 

Accepted.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/08/2020 1:04 am
TroubledShotGun
(@troubledshotgun)

Quick reminder, this server does NOT have an NLR rule, only a plugin to impede you in retrieving your items.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2020 3:13 am
Share: