Notifications
Clear all

ban

alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned :
I was banned for corruption (I kept 1 gun from the criminals)

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance
I feel like I should be unbanned because I forgot to scrap the gun and I stored it because I always store my inventory when I come to my house from heists/sits. So what happened was we were defending the heist I pushed in and killed nero and jaxzy and scrapped their guns as soon as I picked them up. Then Jaxzy full died/escaped from the cadet arresting him so I was focused on trying to get him and PP sniper since we got nero and nexx. Then we killed PP and Jaxzy on PP's shop and Jaxzy full died (we didn't know until I got up) so I tried going up and succedeed after a couple of minutes and jaxzy was full dead when I saw he was full dead I was focused on the subway to see if he comes back so I can kill him thats why I forgot to scrap the gun. Then my mother came in my room and I was talking to her while I was driving to my house in Morgan Hill and I had to get off so I started going up stairs but Sticky said if he can borrow 100k and I said yeah and went to my lockers to find the 100k In the meantime I stored my whole inventory including Jaxzy's gun which I forgot to scrap. If I really wanted to be corrupt I would take more guns more often right? This was the first gun I ever stored from a criminal ever in my PD career. Also wouldn't It make sense I've tried so hard to get SWAT I even stayed up till 1 am just to tryout for SWAT why would I risk something worth 30k to be kicked from SWAT and be banned like I am right now. I am very sorry for that I forgot to scrap that gun all my other guns in lockers I have proof of buying If you need it just DM me on discord: al3ny. And I don't understand why my ban is so long I guess its because of my history but still some people got banned for a week or just got kicked/striked in PD and they did more stuff than me, but I get a 70 day ban and blacklist from PD and SWAT. This behavior of me was an accident and I promise it won't happen again PS it also can't since im blacklisted 😀

-What server you were banned from
Unlimited LifeRP (URP)

-Link to your steam profile
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255224254/

Thanks for considering my appeal even tho I did get told its no appeal but I still wanna give it a try compared to what the other people's punishments were.

Topic starter Posted : 14/09/2023 12:19 pm
Armbot
(@dankey)

+rep great man

all he did was a small mistake we all do mistakes 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2023 12:33 pm
Hubert
(@hubert)
Eminent Member

@dankey i was banned for arguing after i stopped i was banned and then i was reminding admins about it and they said im not getting unbanned without 2nd chance to behave on the server

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/09/2023 2:08 pm
erlendby
(@erlendby)

Deserves an unban, minor mistake blacklisted from pd is bad enough 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15/09/2023 9:52 pm
Share: