aydens ban appeal f...

Notifications
Clear all

aydens ban appeal for alting

ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

dear Robert 

My main account got banned like 3 weeks ago for robbing a new spawn and I did not know u can ban appeal. I hopped on another account to play. alter I did a ban appeal and got unbanned on my main I was going to hop back onto it but I wanted to give chief my stuff on my alt then hop onto. I told chief I was on an alt then I got banned.

I realize why alting is so bad and should be a perm ban. My intent was not to do anything bad I just wanted to hop on an alt to play since I enjoyed this server so much. if I get unbanned I will not do any alting or any rule breaking and I will read all the rules again.

Topic starter Posted : 26/06/2021 3:00 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

my steam is https://steamcommunity.com/id/33466573425625342312/

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/06/2021 10:28 pm
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

Also no were in the rules says I cant alt. If I were to known that I cant alt I would not of done that and would have waited out my ban.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/06/2021 3:11 am
ToasterDude_
(@toasterdude_)

Denied,the excuse of "it isnt in the rules" isn't really valid if you have an ounce of common sense. If people were allowed to alt then banning people would be meaningless as they could just c o m e      b a c k. Ontop of that you had gotten unbanned 2 or 3 days before you had gotten banned again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 3:36 am
ToasterDude_
(@toasterdude_)
  • Denied,the excuse of "it isnt in the rules" isn't really valid if you have an ounce of common sense. If people were allowed to alt then banning people would be meaningless as they could just c o m e      b a c k. Ontop of that you had gotten unbanned 2 or 3 days before you had gotten banned again.
ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2021 3:37 am
ayden
(@ayden-2)
Trusted Member

@toasterdude_ so im perm banned

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2021 4:13 am
Share: