Arthur McGrath's Un...

Notifications
Clear all

Arthur McGrath's Unban Appeal

sLmp
 sLmp
(@slmp)

-What happened/why you were banned? During a police raid i attempted to kill myself after they found our stash of over a thousand berries. I killed 2 cops to provoke a shooting and then promptly ran out and took 5 bullets to the chest, while bleeding out i killed myself. my explanation for this was i shot myself with the gun i killed 2 officers with. In a clip i received later it became apparent my gun had been taken from my corpse before i suicided.
-Why do you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance? Now from the beginning once i went down i was trying to kill myself because there was a fully valid rp explanation, but the button is broken. yeah L for me i know but still it should be taken into account. But again i didn't realize it was against the rules, i mean half the server rules are a secret, how can you expect us to know these things. I can't kill myself even though there is a button in the middle of the screen stating otherwise? How am i supposed to know.  And once again i don't make this app for it's intended purpose but for you guys to take a closer look into the rules. I've been banned twice now for things that should be within rp standard. This is getting out of hand.
-What server you were banned from? Life RP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198199630225/

This topic was modified 2 years ago by sLmp
Topic starter Posted : 10/01/2022 10:45 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

Already unbanned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2022 5:21 pm
sLmp
 sLmp
(@slmp)

@robert-o-flanko nope still banned. 

ReplyQuote