Apply for unban 🙂

Notifications
Clear all

Apply for unban 🙂

MichaelOuhara Lansky
(@michaelouhara-lansky)
New Member Customer

Hello my name is michael, but this is my second account because my first account was stolen by some hacker at steam, i got ban at my first account with name DustyCz [IZI]. I get ban if i still play at once computer and if i try to apply to unban nobody write to me.... Also its easy at admin words it try to kos because my stupid friend get to gunner seat and start shooting to air, but still moment there was flying helicopter with admin and he shoot it, admin get angry and start destroying my BTR still if i say 2x sorry he also ignoring it and shooting, if i try to escape and save my BTR he come to back and run to me i also saying to him in voice chat to stop or i must shoot. But he dont listen and come to me i stand and start shooting and in moment if i start shooting i saw him like admin and he remove my BTR and give me ban for kos. Also i saying sorry and i begged for second chance my stupid friend was very happy by that and i get Ban. Please if somebody listen, i need unban your server chernarus is best of i ever in my life saw. If you want unban me there is my accounts first DustyCz [IZI] and my new account is Michael Ouhara.  Thanks for listening and please answer me 🙂 My link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198963614053/

This topic was modified 5 years ago by MichaelOuhara Lansky
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2019 2:46 pm
crazy bob
(@crazy-bob)
Honorable Member Customer

I remember this story.

Its where I was flying by and you guys opened up on me. Hitting my chopper many times.

This bs story about your friend shooting the air was such a blatant lie that I still remember.

If you fck up, own it, apologise and try to convince us you realise what you did was not ok, dont make up stories.

Thats how you appeal.

Im not exactly sure what your writing (are you suggesting we did not reply to a ban appeal you made?) because I did respond to your initial appeal.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2019 10:39 am
Share: