Application for ste...

Notifications
Clear all

Application for steavechocho

Yamabushi
(@yamabushi-2)
Reputable Member
-What happened/why you were banned: saying n word
Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: Before getting to the point why i said n word i wannt to appologise for alting/kosing and making killdozers i really did that since i was bored and wanted to meet with friends from the server i have though about it and im sorry for killing all of those people that were just playing on the server and havent done anything to me. Okay now to the main part why i got banned the reasson i got banned was for saying the n word infront of staff member steve the situation was that me and chemical were at my hangar at mont airpot and he asked steve to tp to him for something i dont remeber anymore it was a long time ago and the moment steve tpd to chemical that was right next to me  i said the n word even tho i said it i dont even know why i said it in the first place i guess it was just of pure boredom since we were not doing anything at all just driving and talking so i just said it for no reasson at all i didnt want to offend anyone with saying that or be racist most of the times when i say that word im not trying to be racist or anything i just say it for no reasson at all.I want to add that 2 days ago i joined the server to see how much time i have left my ban (knowing that i prob will get rebanned even if it ends) somehow i joined the server wihout any message for being banned Nexx saw that i was on the server and said he was on the verge of banning me but i guess he showed mercy to me and let me play with my friend al3n after that me and al3n roleplayd by taking hostages robbing people and making money and now i remember how nice the server is and how much i want to get back to playing it and doing stuff with my old friends i know that most of the staff dont like me at all my trust me im ready to roleplay again and actually enjoy the server and make it more for fun other people by doing hostages and prob events by me (idk if that is allowed but wast time i was on people were doint events) so if mr steve can forgive me and let me play just like before i woud be very greatfull to him and i will show that im actually ready to play the server seriously
-What server you were banned from: Life roleplay
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/YAMABUSHIII/

Topic starter Posted : 20/07/2022 4:02 pm
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

Accepted. Don't do that stuff again.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/07/2022 5:24 pm
Share: