Notifications
Clear all

appel a

THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Aight so I have banned for driving over 3 cops because they were arresting my friend who had important heist shit on him, and going out the car and killing them again? which I didn't. 

So let me tell you what happened, I was driving from the mall back to my house in my car and I stopped by where Robert was and I saw he was getting arrested right beside me. So what do I do? he has the drill which we are gonna use for the heist he tells me that he is being arrested and I should kill them all, I ask if I should run them all over. I get the green light and I proceed to go full speed directly into all the cops, Robert grabs the drill and his stuff and jumps in the car again, we leave the cops alone and drive away. I have no idea how or why the fact I got out of the car and killed them got added. Anyways the day was uneventful after that. And when I check discord fisher is being all butthurt about it for no apparent reason, we argue a bit and I say that's a dumb fucking reason to even think about banning someone its literally just protecting one's teammate which is perfectly allowed, quite sure he said that it wasn't allowed because it was a car? and that I wasn't involved in it and didn't even see it happen or something, which is again utter bullshit since I was right next to it and I saw and heard it.

Honestly, that was a false ban if I've ever seen it and it generally surprises me that people can even think that's "VDM" or "KOS" since that quite clearly was an RP scenario.

This appeal will probably get shit on and I have a borderline feeling that most of the admin team is targeting us specifically for bans which is very annoying since we generally don't do much wrong. I'm just gonna say this but I have no idea why they have a problem with us.

Anyways thanks for reading this half appeal half rant I guess. Hope that someone sees the stupidity of this ban and lifts it. Cya

Topic starter Posted : 19/08/2020 9:01 pm
TroubledShotGun
(@troubledshotgun)
Posted by: @thx_4_food

Aight so I have banned for driving over 3 cops because they were arresting my friend who had important heist shit on him, and going out the car and killing them again? which I didn't. 

So let me tell you what happened, I was driving from the mall back to my house in my car and I stopped by where Robert was and I saw he was getting arrested right beside me. So what do I do? he has the drill which we are gonna use for the heist he tells me that he is being arrested and I should kill them all, I ask if I should run them all over. I get the green light and I proceed to go full speed directly into all the cops, Robert grabs the drill and his stuff and jumps in the car again, we leave the cops alone and drive away. I have no idea how or why the fact I got out of the car and killed them got added. Anyways the day was uneventful after that. And when I check discord fisher is being all butthurt about it for no apparent reason, we argue a bit and I say that's a dumb fucking reason to even think about banning someone its literally just protecting one's teammate which is perfectly allowed, quite sure he said that it wasn't allowed because it was a car? and that I wasn't involved in it and didn't even see it happen or something, which is again utter bullshit since I was right next to it and I saw and heard it.

Honestly, that was a false ban if I've ever seen it and it generally surprises me that people can even think that's "VDM" or "KOS" since that quite clearly was an RP scenario.

This appeal will probably get shit on and I have a borderline feeling that most of the admin team is targeting us specifically for bans which is very annoying since we generally don't do much wrong. I'm just gonna say this but I have no idea why they have a problem with us.

Anyways thanks for reading this half appeal half rant I guess. Hope that someone sees the stupidity of this ban and lifts it. Cya

"... and that I wasn't involved in it and didn't even see it happen or something,..." You were not in the area of the RP situation. You came from a totally random direction and ran them all over. If you were in the area of the RP Situation, you wouldn't be able to pick up enough speed to mow down all three in a row, plus they will scatter to avoid being hit.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2020 3:07 am
Share: