Notifications
Clear all

appeal for xenohunter

xenohunter :)
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

-What happened/why you were banned: Harrasment
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance:
Hi admins reading, before you deny me (xd) I would just like you to consider some of the few things I wish to say in regards to my ban appeal on why I should be given another chance (3rd).

1.) I know that what I did was wrong and I know that harassment caused by any reason is unacceptable. I know that the staff team already have negative views of me and what I did but I'm happy to prove to not just the staff but also the players that I encountered during my time on the server, that I'm now a trustable and respectful member of the community who is able to function normally.

2.) I would like the admins to consider how long it has been since this event. I was banned around 4-5th November, 2023, and it has almost been 4 months since I have been off the server. I've kept slightly in touch with some of my friends that I've made, but not many to be honest so I'm not too up to date on what's been going on and what new updates, etc are on the server. I have however read the server guidelines and rules. During my ban, since I had spent alot of my time playing lrp, i resorted to other things like working and going outside more. I would like to point out that most of the people involved in the situation have moved on and past this and I believe I'm ready to allowed back on.

3.) I'm happy to play on restrictions (muted ing and off nylex or banned of gangs hub or something) I just really want to play and have fun again as I did enjoy the server, and I'm ashamed at myself for ruining it over such a petty and silly thing as to harass someone for no reason.
I did apologize to the victim in question and haven't spoken to them since as to respect their privacy after such an ordeal.

I wont be playing as much if I do ever getting unbanned but I hope you guys can consider this appeal from me.

Thanks - xenohunter

-What server you were banned from: LifeRP

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198991387586/

Remind yourself of the server rules

Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2024 8:30 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/02/2024 6:48 am
(@gamefanatic007)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/02/2024 4:23 am