Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Appeal

T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned : Accidental KOS. (will post the clip of my latest ban.) (and "8 other bans if u bring that shit up which i will explain)

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance :

I think I should get another chance due to it was purely accidental, that time my friend was being arrested and to prevent that me and my team mates went to kill the cops. After some what of a battle getting downed and all myself we eventually win the fight and then all the cops are downed and we revive each other but we are running out of meds and ammo so yeah my team mates are starting to fully kill the cops while our car is still stuck so me being worried to not get downed and just losing to cops, I started getting some pressure on my chest and some civillians come in and start body looting the 2 cops I downed which I am close to and I only gave the civ 1 warning and killed em because I know that cops can and will return to any situations with fully geared weapons + meds.

Now the "8" bans which most are quite false but they still did count to my "8 Bans"

1: The Property breaking: After me and lucid left police we made a steam group but we weren't using it in game YET because of property reasons, but outside the game we were in it but just in game we weren't using it. So fadeless checked the steam group and he saw I was in it and banned me. We talk and after 10 minutes he unbans me because I told him we weren't using it and functioning it in game, but I guess that still counts as my "8" bans?

2: The "1000" ban: So that time I was in police and it was the time when Nylex was using the main server to record, so there came up a specific scene that Nexx asked us to get out of the roof of Calabasas but he said that in the police group chat and at time time I was off duty / out to decorate my house and forgot to rejoin so Nexx tells us to gtfo and I couldnt see that because I wasn't in the police group so i got banned for that, but then I did get unbanned like 2 days later by Toasterdude. I think that still counted as my "8" bans which I think most are false and shouldn't be counted to lead to a Permenant ban.

3: Associating with Apollo and Cat: So this time was when I was on vacation. Literally like 300km away from my pc and I see 2 of my friends in my discord servers voice chat and I join to say hello and all and then after 10 or 5 minutes I see apollo and cat join the voice chat and I think Robert saw us all on VC and then my friends say that they got banned and idk myself that time because there was no way to get on my pc, so after a week I get back home from vacation and I see that I am also banned. I appeal it and got accepted, but that counted as my stacks of bans which I still think this one is also false.

4: FRP (This is the ban I think I do deserve to get banned): I got banned for asking to get mercy killed I understand this is the ban thats actually valid.

5: The "toxicity" ban (7 day ban): So I got banned for being toxic to some dickhead that was police and being a dick to me when he was arresting me, and I was being a dick to him as well but I didn't say anything Bannable/offensive as well, and I got banned but the police member never got banned, even though he said worse things (I understand that I should have reported it but at the moment I was pissed off that the person arresting me was saying that shit). This is also 1 of the bans that I think are false but yeah I am guessing they stacked on my "8" bans.

6: Loop holing/robbery: So me and my friends get fully killed by cops and all after a situation but yeah we accept our defeats but we were on a time out of 30 minutes to rob, but I Realized that 1 of my teammates weren't in group because they wanted to relock their cars, so I suggested that he can rob someone still but not even after 2 minutes we get banned for saying that, when there is no actual valid proof of anyone of us looping it or doing it. This probably also stacked on the "8" bans.

7: The unspecified bans or no context bans: I can not really defend myself in this area since I either do not remember what happened or there was no actual specification to why I got banned. These probably also stacked with my "8" bans.

-What server you were banned from: Life RP 

-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199090193055

-Clip of the accidental kos : https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/723982322185142284/914920449085931550/Unturned_2021-11-29_14-13-34_Trim.mp4

Topic starter Posted : 03/04/2022 3:38 pm
realstarring
(@realstarring)
Trusted Member

@nexx so zingers and lucis ban get accepted but mine doesn't when they did the same things lmfaoo

Posted : 03/04/2022 6:56 pm
NeRo_Axal0tl
(@nero_axal0tl)
Reputable Member Customer

+rep Neer is a good person

Posted : 04/04/2022 4:55 pm
THX_4_FOOD
(@thx_4_food)

Bans 2, 4, 5 and 6 are invalid

Posted : 08/04/2022 7:34 am
T1OIX
(@t1oix)
Trusted Member Customer

@thx_4_food so i assume i got denied? you really uhh didnt specify it  all you sed were that some of my bans are invalid

Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2022 12:00 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

If you get banned around 4 times and now fifth, do you think you deserve to be unbanned? Because I don't think so, denied

Posted : 08/04/2022 1:58 pm
Share: