Clear all

Apollos Appeal

Apollo
(@apollo)
Eminent Member

Server: Life RP
Discord: Apollo_#7110

Link to steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/2054967/

I was banned around a year ago for alting with (cat) , I joined the other day to see how long my ban lasted for and realised I got in. I was abiding by the rules and minding my own business I got off later that night and decided to join and play properly again today (24/06/22) to see the same ban message cat got something along the lines of "I better make alt accounts so i can play it again WAAAAA"

I apologies for what happened last year and I have changed since then I believe I should be given another chance to play the server. Whilst I was on before I was banned so around yesterday I was abiding by all rules and laws and just trying to play the game how its meant to be played hopefully you can take this into consideration that I have changed since previous and hopefully I can be given a fresh start and chance on the server again.

Thanks,

Apollo.

Topic starter Posted : 24/06/2022 5:02 pm
weejameso
(@weejono)
Eminent Member Customer

+rep He is a great guy used to play lifeRP with him every day back in 2021, he did the same shit I did but I managed to get unbanned. Its only fair he gets unbanned too, imo, We both are sorry for the shit we did and all he can do atm is watch my streams. Hoping you get back soon apollo.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/06/2022 1:49 am
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

I will pass on the offer

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2022 10:33 am
Apollo
(@apollo)
Eminent Member

@robert-o-flanko so cat gets unbanned and i don’t even though he done the exact same thing? 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2022 2:50 pm
Apollo
(@apollo)
Eminent Member

Bumped it for you Nexx

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/07/2022 5:49 pm
Flanker
(@why-4)
Trusted Member

-REP

Likes to take deeds off peoples  Properties

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/07/2022 12:30 am
Apollo
(@apollo)
Eminent Member

@why-4 that was a year ago bud get over it you got your hanger back? + nexx told me to bump it so he could read it himself..

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/07/2022 6:15 pm
Share: