Anto's Unban Applic...

Notifications
Clear all

Anto's Unban Application.

AntoRP
(@antorp)
New Member Customer

-What happened/why you were banned: I was walking in the mall with a guy i have met on the server, and then i got robbed, a guy with a knife aproached me and killed me with the knife, then a Police Officer (Gesee), After he saw the situation (Me being dead on the ground) he arrested my friend and let the robber go, even tough I told him that the guy who he has arrested was my friend and let the robber go, after that, he resed me and after i took my stuff from the ground, he told me to put my hands up because I was under arrest and he wanted to put me in prison even tough i was the guy robbed, just because i had an EagleFire on me (I had a Class 3 license on me) then he asked me to give him my Class 1 Gun License for the pistol even tough i had a class 3, than he took my friend to prison and i told him that i did nothing and im being arrested for no reason, then another Police Officer come and killed me, and than dragged me around the mall, while he was dragging me arround the mall, i died and i got banned cause he tought I suicided...
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I want to be Unbanned and gave anothar chance because I realy like the server and the players, I enjoy Roleplaying with them, but there are pepole that are not so nice on the server, and you could get banned for them.
-What server you were banned from Unturned Roleplay.
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199066650153/

Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2020 10:04 pm
AntoRP
(@antorp)
New Member Customer

I was banned on the server Life Roleplay.

for FRP.

Permanent Banned..

This post was modified 4 years ago by AntoRP
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 21/08/2020 10:18 pm
Share: