alex ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

alex ban appeal

alex
 alex
(@monster-2)
Trusted Member

Appeal I am truly sorry for everything that I've done wrong I know it was wrong and I regret it every second. I got banned for alting 67 times,racism,Kos,fail rp and lots of other stuff some admins know why I want to play on the life rp server again and can vouch that I've regret what I've done and I will play by all the rules this time because I've seen what a great community life rp has and I want to be a part of the life rp community again I'm deeply sorry about what I've said to any admin you all did a great job on the life rp server and I hope we can put our differences asside and start over since I don't want to wait 19million seconds (around 200 days) to play on a server with people I truly like.

I'm not expecting you guys to change opinions on my ban that quickly but give me a second chance to prove I will not cause any trouble in the server.

Also you will se me behaving the rules in chern and know that I will behave in life rp since I like it even more then chern. And you know that I won't break any rules because if I wanted to break rules like kosing fail rping or any other rule I whould alt but I'm not alting since I've realised that it's getting me nothing but hate by admins and players so if I get unbanned and break rules I don't gain anything but if I don't break the rules I can talk with friends get involved in rp scenarios and do much more.

For Robert:I've trash talked you a lot and I'm sorry about that you did your job right and it was making me mad cause I was alting and you were catching me even if I only joined so I have to say good job the server whould be worst without you being a part of the community.

For fadeless:you've been one of the nicest if not the nicest admin to me even if I've alted I love you for your work and understanding why I ever want to get unbanned and play again you are a wonderful person and I hope we can play together on life rp again.

For nylex:you are the reason why so many people play on life rp ive heard that you are a wonderfull person i've also met you and i hope you can understand why i am appealing and that i respect you and your server that has the best community i've ever seen in unterned and probablin any other game congrats  on on your server.

For cosco:I've known you for over a year and i know we noth wanna play together again since last time you talked to me in-game was when i was alting and neither of us enjoyed it.

For justin: I've never said anything bad about you and your the reason i ever even thought of playing on the server and you are one of the best admins.

for nexx:I've always loved you since i met you. You are a very good person and i hope you understand why i want to be unbanned form the life rp community.

For stevechoochoo:You were my friend before and after i altedyou are a very good and understanding person i hope we can play on life rp and have a good time soon.

And an extra sorry for what ive said to Robert and i hope you consider unbanning me.

any other admin or normal playr that reads and thinks i should be unbanned rep+ or do something to help with the problem.

I've also bought reserved slot and i have over 1000 hours and it whould go to waste if i never played life rp again

i also belive that i whould give cops a good time if i got unbanned since i whould probably be wanted all the time so they atleast have something to do and not sit around and wait for crime to hapend.

Here is my steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304517770/

please give me a second chance.

with love alex <3

Topic starter Posted : 17/10/2021 7:19 am
Max
 Max
(@max-2)

+rep

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2021 7:35 am
Gendalfas
(@gendalfas)