alex ban appeal

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] alex ban appeal

alex the molester
(@alex-the-molester)
New Member Customer
-What happened/why you were banned: Alting, mass kos, racism and fail rp.

-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I believe I should be given a second chance because I haven't alted in around a year and i've also helped admins ban kosers and I have also played on the other servers peacefully without breaking rules (unturnov and chernarus), i've also been playing for the last 3 days without breaking rules and helping any new person I could. I also have been a member of the community for a while. I also have grown up to know that racism isn't funny and that I regret for being racist. I think the year was enough but that is up to you to decide. I learnt that what I did was childish and shouldn't be taken lightly but if you give me a second chance you will see that I'll play like a normal everyday player on your server because if I wanted to still cause chaos in the server or if I wanted to be toxic/racist I could have kept going but I stopped and I want to be a part of the community again I apologize for everything that I have done and I hope we can bury this in the past and I can return to playing in the server. Sorry to the whole community and the people I harmed.

-What server you were banned from: Life Rp

Topic starter Posted : 10/06/2022 4:02 pm
Stevechoochoo
(@stevechoochoo)

Denied.

Posted : 10/06/2022 11:04 pm
Share: