alex ban appeal 2

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] alex ban appeal 2

alex the molester
(@alex-the-molester)
New Member Customer

i got banned because i kosed fail roleplayed spammed alted 67 times and was racist.

i was banned from the life rp server

i got banned 1.5 years ago and i stopped breaking rules 9 months ago.

i have made more then 8 ban appeals explaining why i should be unbaned and some admins that im not gonna specify the name of keep rejecting them with no second thought.

I was 11.5 years old and didnt respect the community because i didnt like some people in the community so i decided like the dumb kid i was to alt and try to ruin the experience for other players so i whould get some enjoyment out of seeing the people i disliked being sad witch is pathetic and i should have never done and i sincerely apologize for everything ive done words cant describe how much ive regreted in those 9 months.

i respect the community and its admins even those who i dislike.

The admins deserve the love and respect because they build a community that everyone loves to play on
And the players deserve love and respect for helping them make the server what it is.

i belive that i could get back in the community and be able to play like a normal person.

Ive learned my lesson and i will never kos-fail roleplay-Alt-spam and i will never be racist in the community again
and i was a real peace of shit for doing any of those let alone doing them multiple times for my own benefit.

you can put me into the community and you will see that i wont do anything wrong because i love this server and its community ive spend a lot of time with it and i will never get it out of my head.   Also it woudnt make sense for me to break the rules since ive went trought all this trouble to play again so why whould i ruin it by breaking rules.

i have 1k hours on this server alone and ive even gone to the extend donating 20$.

ive put my time and my money into this server, i hope i will play there and create more memories.
(if you unban me you can always just watch logs and watch me in vanish to see if i am breaking any rules)

even if you dont trust me witch i know you dont you can place me in the server for however many days you want just to see if i will do anything wrong.

Atleast allow me to prove to you that i have changed and that im not a kid that koses and alts anymore.

when you allowed me on chernarus and arid i didnt do anything wrong and i was a actual part of the community.

ive played on all of the nylex servers (Unturnov,lifeRP,Arid,Elver,Chernarus) and i played life rp and chernarus before the wipe so ive been a member of this community for a long time and i havent played my favourite game's server because of some stupid things i did a while back.

you can choose to accept this and add a member that loves this server to the community again or you could deny this like all the other ones and leave me out of the community.

Im like another person from then ive become way more serious and i actually let others enjoy the servers that i play on too.

i even oppened a server with my friend and people loved it until we had to close it because we ran out of money to make it enjoyable.

i really hope you actually lisent to me for once and give some thought on what is going to hapend if you unban me.

steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304517770/

With love

-alex

Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2022 9:57 pm
Nexx
 Nexx
(@nexx)

Denied

Posted : 16/03/2022 8:00 am
Share: