alex ban apeal/apol...

Notifications
Clear all

alex ban apeal/apology

alex
 alex
(@monster-2)
Trusted Member

sorry for alting and kosing everything that i want i will never do it again im not asking to not be banned i know what i did was wrong and i dont have a good history with the admins of the server so most chances you will say no even if you do say no to my apology i will stop alting because i understand its ruining the server and getting my friends banned i want to stop because i want to play on my acount normaly again and not hide from everybody and kos fail rp ect. sorry to the PD for targeting them sorry to all the people that lost guns and money because of my alt acounts im not gonna ask to be unbanned or my time to be shortened i belive the admin team should decide that i am especialy sorry to robert and fadeless for spaming their name and ruining their looks on the server sorry to stevechoochoo for making a alt with his name same as im sorry for making a alt with HBI's name maxy's name andgriefing maxy's shop. im sorry for anyone that got banned because of me i have done a lot of bannable things and i was thinking of them as jokes but i just realised i am not getting unbaned if i keep going +im getting everyone around me either quiting or being banned. the one guy that got banned and i realised was kled i belive he is doing a good job staying clean and not being drawn into me alting kosing ect. ive gained a bad reputation nobody does anything with me now cause they belive they are gonna get banned as well im especialy sorry to the people who acosieted with me and got punished while they didnt know i swear that even if you dont shorten my time or do anything i will stop making alts. i have to say sorry to nylex for ruining some aspects of his server because i know he worked hard on the rp aspect of the game. i belive i should be given a second chance because i respect the rules now

my steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198304517770/

Topic starter Posted : 16/07/2021 8:53 pm
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

alex?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2021 9:29 pm
Incel cat
(@abady-2)
Estimable Member

lol i dont think u stand a chance after spamming the n word in chat with over 5 alts

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/07/2021 9:52 pm
alex
 alex
(@monster-2)
Trusted Member

@abady-2 its up to the admins

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2021 11:58 am
LarryLawton
(@larry)

don't forget you used my username too nearly get me banned -REP

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/07/2021 6:40 pm
alex
 alex
(@monster-2)
Trusted Member

@larrylawton very sorry i forgot about you

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/07/2021 7:19 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

You have alted 66 times, That alone is 66 perm bans. Most of those alts spamming Racial Slurs, Homophobic Slurs, and Mass KOSing. As well as you changing your name to players names to get them banned. You clearly have no remorse and are never going to be allowed to come back, Go get some morals and perhaps a life while you're at it, Denied.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2021 7:37 pm
alex
 alex
(@monster-2)
Trusted Member

@robert-o-flanko calm down dont pull out the nine i was just saying sorry relax

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 18/07/2021 8:21 pm
Robert O Flanko
(@robert-o-flanko)

ok