Alen unban for new ...

Notifications
Clear all

Alen unban for new update ): (repost)

alenzyyyy
(@ner000)
Estimable Member

Why were you banned ? I was banned as most of you know for exploiting with the ranks to get  a lot of money.

What happened ? - So my friends GhostDog, Cloudz and 2 more people told me about this glitch to getting money  for the rank I wont explain how to because its very abusive at that time I didn't know it is that abusive so I tried it myself. I didn't expect getting that much money and abusing the glitch a lot. GhostDog told me he already reported that exploit to an admin and he said the admin said they will try or can't fix it I really can't remember at the moment. I then didn't report it to staff since he said he did already but I couldn't stop getting money from the bug i tried many other ways but still was getting it at some point i just got off and i don't know if it stopped working or no yet I got on the other day I still had the money I didn't do the glitch again but I just spent some of the money not all of it and I wasn't overpaying for stuff like people said I didn't try to ruin the economy. Then that day I got off to play other games and I logged on in the next morning I saw I was banned. I tried appealing and i got told by admins that I can appeal when the developers fix the bug so I waited some time around 1 month or 2 and then I asked and made a appeal but still said it wasn't fixed I asked WWTC and he said it can't be fixed  and in my appeal I get told I  have to wait for a full wipe to happen while I was waiting I contacted Nylex since I don't wanna just throw away money for all the ranks. I got unbanned by him but then I got rebanned by other staff which I think wasn't really fair but still. I deserved the ban but I think I should get another chance if possible since i haven't had a lot of bans like GhostDog and his friends and I haven't been that much problematic i know that GhostDog said he has a lot of money and Cloudz they abused the bug a lot and when the server rolled back GhostDog glitched items as well like KezzaBeii told and sent the clip in report a player. Its the new update its a big one I just wanna play it and see how it is I agree that all my stuff and money my charchter should be wiped and i should start all over again and if I make any mistakes get a permanently ban no appealing as I already said this is my 3rd ban I've been banned 2 times before for KOS for 1 week. I am really sorry for what I did I really changed  I grew up now I'm not a kid anymore I know what to do and what not at that moment when I heard the exploit brings a lot of money I rushed into it since I was lazy at that time and wanted to know it as soon as possible i know all of the staff now probably hates me because I did that but I just wanna be good in terms with everyone on the server now and if i could get another chance i really changed I'm serious now and I won't do stupid stuff again I agree that any mistake I make even the smallest one I get perma banned without appealing. I genuinely am very sorry and feel bad about my mistakes. I hope I can just start playing on this server since I have many many memories on it and other things and friends (yes I do have friends 🙂 ). Thanks to whoever takes their time to read this appeal and I hope staff rethinks about my ban and I will re-think everything before I rush into it. Have a good day/night - Al3n.

What server were you banned from- Nylex LifeRP

Steam id :   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255224254/

Topic starter Posted : 08/04/2023 1:11 pm
Share: