Aggressive Duck and...

Notifications
Clear all

Aggressive Duck and Jeremiah Dunwich bans.

JeremiahDunwich
(@jeremiahdunwich)

This is my ban retort along with Aggressive Duck add on. 

First of all there is no evidence of me killing him. Just a Tp. Second of all, duck and i were kos'ed MULTIPLE times including tping to Clockwork and getting killed by people with him. I never took the time to record any of it because i was never to mad and its just all part of the game.  I tp'ed Clockwork back so he could get his stuff but before i could tell him Duck and ksurfer started to kill him. I talked to ninjas about it and im pretty sure he explained it to Nylex. Thanks for checking this out.

Topic starter Posted : 23/06/2017 8:15 pm
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

There is no evidence of you KOSing him but you were involved in the situation, and there is evidence of that. You knew what was going on and what everyone's intentions were, you were involved. Fair enough you didn't do the KOS- that's why you were temporary banned for a few days (Assuming you were the one I banned along with AggressiveDuck). 

The times you mention how you were KOS'd are totally separate situations and have nothing to do with this, I don't know why you'd feel the need to mention them.

If your friends are that fast to shoot someone who's just TP'd to you, it shows what kind of a player they are. Though I can't say I believe your story as it contradicts both of AggressiveDuck's stories. 

Not looking good.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 9:17 pm
About_30_ninjas
(@about_30_ninjas)
Estimable Member

Hey Nylex, I have spoken with Duck, he can be unbanned. idk about the other guy though.. Would be great if you could unban them please, it seems they got caught up in a bad situation.

-Ninjas

He was a coward. Being strong, not giving up. That was just his place to hide. He pushed away the pain so hard, he
disconnected himself from the person he loved the most. Sometimes when you win, you lose.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/06/2017 10:12 pm
Share: