ADMIN ABUSE shadow ...

Notifications
Clear all

ADMIN ABUSE shadow the moderator is abusing raven said i did nothing wrong

kyle
 kyle
(@kyle)

I was on a roof in valot and ishak came along and killed three of my team but not me he thought he killed us all but he didnt so i got up and killed ishka he then got salty and came back and shot at us and killed 2 members so we returned fire and killed him raven watched the whole thing and said we were in the right and said we did nothing wrong ishka came back and revenge kosed me then raven gave him a verbal warning shadow then comes on who is a member of the same group of ishka and ishka told shadow what happened and shadow comes on overgrown and sais to me cool story bro you lied good bye and bans me for 36000000000 seconds all because we killed his team member that shot at us raven an admin said we did nothing wrong and that ishka was in the wrong bare in mind shadow is a moderator and raven is a admin so his word is final and overrules shadows, shadow wasnt on when this happened and only came on to ban me because we killed ishka please do something i put so many  hours into this server i have been banned by shadow before and got unbanned because it was a false ban. shadow is also abusing and destroying all my shop and giving my loot away i did nothing wrong and raven the admin said the same please help

in game name ABC123

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198170116534

overgrown 3+ 

Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2017 9:36 pm
kyle
 kyle
(@kyle)

apparently according to shadow when if i get unbanned he said hes going to ban me straight away if i get unbanned please help

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/02/2017 9:47 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

I have taken care of it. However you are on probation kyle.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/02/2017 9:57 pm
Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I wasn't aware shadow had the ability to perma-ban, and the fact that he didn't give you an opportunity to say your side of the story and just sided with his friend is very biased and not the sort of thing we want happening on our servers, sorry you had to deal with this, I'll talk to shadow.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2017 10:53 am
Shadow_Dragon64
(@shadow_dragon64)
Active Member Customer

ABC this was not abuse. i have given you 10 Warnings! and you Continue to kos and Disobey rules. If someone wishes to unban you i wont have a problem but if i got another complaint its a instant temp-Ban. and if it continues i will have higher authority perma ban you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2017 1:52 pm
Nylex reacted
Nylex
(@admin)
Illustrious Member Admin

I was just on the server, ABC was shooting players in the safezone, I'm not sure if he was trying to kill them or just trolling because of the godmode enabled region. just thought id leave that info here:P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/02/2017 6:50 pm
kyle
 kyle
(@kyle)

actually its godmode you cant die in safe zone

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/02/2017 7:00 pm
Raven
(@raven)
Honorable Member

To Kyle, 

That falls under safe zone Griefing......

/R Viper

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/02/2017 12:52 am
Share: