Notifications
Clear all

ad3 ban appeal

adam
 adam
(@adam-12)
Unturned life rp

31/08/2023 date

To Whom It May Concern, I am writing to appeal a recent ban from life rp . I understand that my actions and words in the game were inappropriate and violated the community guidelines. I deeply regret my behaviour and the offensive comments I made saying the f slur.

I want to sincerely apologize to the players, moderators, and the entire community for my actions. My behaviour was not a reflection of who I am, and I understand the importance of maintaining a respectful and enjoyable gaming environment.

I promise to learn from this experience and to adhere to the rules and guidelines of life rp moving forward. I am committed to being a responsible and respectful member of the community and ensuring that my actions contribute positively to the game's atmosphere.

I kindly request that you reconsider the ban on my account and give me an opportunity to prove that I can be a valuable and respectful member of the life rp community.

Thank you for taking the time to review my appeal. I look forward to the possibility of being able to enjoy life rp once again.

Sincerely,

Ad3 

Topic starter Posted : 14/09/2023 4:37 pm
Share: