Abrash ban appeal a...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Abrash ban appeal and apology

Qyint
(@qyint)

-What happened/why you were banned: ok so I was banned for mass kos and NitRP but I did a kos 1 time so idk why is there mass kos but ok. So I started robbing a player in the mall and when I said thats a robbery I shot immediately because I knew he would pull out a gun and try shoot me and for that I would like to apologize. PS: btw fadeless noticed in the chat(report a player) that I was doing a "kos" and probably typed mass kos in reason. I dont do Nitrp and i dont now what is that.
-Why you feel you should be unbanned/gave a second chance: I would like to get a second chance because I don't think it will happen again and I won't make the same mistake
-What server you were banned from: LifeRP
-A link to your steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Qyint/

PS: sorry for my friend(rehee) but he write bad appeal when I didn't want to because he wanted to play with me.

Topic starter Posted : 01/07/2021 1:57 pm
Fadeless
(@fadeless)
Estimable Member

Denied

Mb on the mass kos thing there was stuff mixed up, but you straight up know the rules. You were SWAT and have been playing for a long time. You also abused your flags that you still have considering I wiped your apartment and guess what popped out? God knows how much PD NPC stuff. 

Posted : 02/07/2021 1:35 am
Share: